I am the worst. We know this.
So far I have read 44 out of 75 books this year.
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2019. Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2019. Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to. Wilder Girls by Rory Power
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
5. Biggest disappointment. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
6. Biggest surprise. N/A
7. Favorite new author. (Debut or new to you) Taylor Jenkins Reid
8. Newest fictional crush. Joshua Templeman
9. Newest favorite character. Sadie
10. Book that made you cry. N/A
11. Book that made you happy. Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
12. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received). Wilder Girls by Rory Power
13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year? The Stand by Stephen King, The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren, The Boy and Girl Who Broke the World by Amy Reed, Birthday by Meredith Russo, I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver and so many more!