- Audio Book – The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- Comic – Saga
- Manga – Sailor Moon
- Audio Book – The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
- Art Magazine – Hi-Fructose
- Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton
- The Serial Killer Files by Harold Schechter
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- Imbolc by Carl F Neal
- No Stone Unturned by Steven Jackson
- The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
- Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi with Curt Gentry
- The Yoga Store Murder by Dan Morse
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- Adnan’s Story by Rabia Chaudry
- The Road Out of Hell by Anthony Flacco
- Insta love. Not a fan.
- Lost princess trope.
- Love triangles.
- Paranormal romance.
- Cover copying or re-doing cover designs halfway through a series.
Published by Delacorte Press on November 1st 2016
Natasha: I’m a girl who believes in science and facts. Not fate. Not destiny. Or dreams that will never come true. I’m definitely not the kind of girl who meets a cute boy on a crowded New York City street and falls in love with him. Not when my family is twelve hours away from being deported to Jamaica. Falling in love with him won’t be my story.
Daniel: I’ve always been the good son, the good student, living up to my parents’ high expectations. Never the poet. Or the dreamer. But when I see her, I forget about all that. Something about Natasha makes me think that fate has something much more extraordinary in store—for both of us.
The Universe: Every moment in our lives has brought us to this single moment. A million futures lie before us. Which one will come true?
Seriously? Nicole Yoon needs to write faster. I need more books! I loved this one even a little bit more than Everything, Everything. I fell in love with both of the main characters in this book. They made me laugh and they made me cry. I was devasted towards the end and then unbelievable happy with the ending. This book is about one day. One day when two people cross paths, both who seem lost in different ways. They are lost, and they find each other. This book was so sweet and so endearing. My heart felt like it might explode. Nicola Yoon is very convincing in making me feel like I could believe in love at first sight.